Product FinderConsumer Advice

Refill for Sudsing Shower Head

I am looking for BasicH refill. A friend has a shower head with a lever you turn and suds flow out then you turn the lever back and fresh water comes out to rinse. He said he bought it from Amway over 20 years ago, but after searching I found Shaklee Basic H2, but it doesn't include bath wash. Does anyone know the product I am looking for and where to find it? Thank You.

TJ

http://www.tool  com/ShakSwap.htm

This site is for hard-to-find/discontinued items. I've seen some 'wanted' ads there for BasicH. Also check out eBay from time to time. I've seen some BasicH auctioned there. you might also contact shaklee directly on their shaklee.com site. I may be wrong but, I think your friend may be remembering wrong. I'm pretty sure that whole shower/head basic H thing was Shaklee. Anyway, either 'contact us' or 'find a dealer' at shaklee.com could answer your question more thoroughly about whether or not they still market the basicH soap.

Posted feedback, still under "lonely posts"?

I have two extra from years ago. My box shows this company. Hanna Shower Systems 909 E. Yorba Linda Blvd, Placentia, Ca 92670

Phone # 714-996-4035

Try them and see if they still sell them. If not let me know. I am looking for a friends as well.

Anonymous

I tried the Hanna Shower at 714-996-4035 but they do not handle the "Suds 'n Shower" applicance for your shower head.

I did buy a new "Suds 'n Shower" applicance for my shower head back on Jan. 5, 2012; however, I can find no internet listing for them. Their phone number on the "Installation & Operation" paper shows their telephone number as 1-800-817-2917; however, I've tried that number several times and it always gives me a "busy" signal. I had used the "Suds 'n Shower" for many years and was very satisfied. I hope to find out where to buy another one.

As for the Basic H, the Shaklee Corporation still sells it, but only in a large quantity size. They now show Basic H2 in their catalog which is stronger, made to clean. I hesitate to use the Basic H2 in my shower to bathe with, as I formerly used the Basic H in the shower to bathe with--it cleaned me and the bath tub! However, in the past, I also used it when watering my plants, but when I used the Basic H2 on the various plants, it didn't work out well, so heaitated to use it on "me"! My advice is to contact the Shaklee Corporation at www.shaklee.com.

Mr Hanna passed away and the shower n suds is no longer made. I also had 2 over the years and no one has come up with an effective replacement from what I can find. I have searched for years.

I am looking for a suds N shower or any parts that you may have.

I am unable to get ahold of anyone from the company

I am willing to buy any new or used SUDS 'N SHOWER

Shower heads or any parts that you may have.

These were sold by Hanna Shower Systems, now out of business.