Dog Pees in House When One of the Owners Not at Home

I have a 3 year old female Siberian Husky. We adopted her a little over two years ago from the Humane Society. She is completely housebroken and over all a very well behaved dog.

She is very attached to my fiance and acts like a completely different dog whenever he is not around. She has started to pee on the floor right after I let her out and she pees outside, not a lot, but enough to let me know! I think it might have something to do with the separation of her and my fiance now that he is working a lot.

I don't really know what to do. We've tried walking her as soon as he gets home so she still feels the one on one connection. She has been checked by the vet, no bladder problems. Whenever he has a day off he takes her out walking to parks, fishing, etc.

I lock her up and she won't do it at all, but I can't leave my dog in a cage for 9 hrs a day until he gets home, when I am here. I just can't do it. Has anyone ever had this problem before and can you help me?

By Britt from IN

Answers

Dog With Separation Anxiety
Remedies for Dogs With Separation Anxiety
Pets Dogs House TrainingJune 18, 2010
cute dog looking guilty
Dog Pees in House When Left Alone
Dog Pees in the House When Excited
Dog Pees in the House When Excited
dog sitting in bed
Dog Pees in Owner's Bed
dog in a crate
Adult Dog Pees in Crate
🎉
🎄