I melted plastic in the oven on my microwave's metal rack which I was storing in the regular oven. How can I get the residue off?
By Gigi from Honolulu, HI
I am confused about a metal microwave rack because metal is not supposed to be used in a microwave :-( Do you mean the metal oven rack? Could you reword your question so we could be more helpful for you?
Editor's Note: Many newer microwaves have a removable metal shelf, allowing two levels of food to be prepared at once. It is an open rack, rather than a sheet of metal. They are entirely safe if used according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!