Bubbalouie (Chow Chow)

Bubbalouie is a 6 year old Chow Chow. I bought my precious baby from a breeder in Columbus, Ohio.

Bubbalouie (Bubby for short) loves to play ball with himself. He puts his ball in his mouth and throws it up in the air to make it bounce then he chases it.

By Lois from Columbus, Ohio

bubba louie chow chow

Hey Bubby, you and Sissy both want my attention when I visit. You are the best Chow I have ever been around. Your mommy sure spoils you!!

Wow...you have a beautiful dog too! He sure is pretty! I have a little Pom that tosses her toy up in the air and plays by herself that way too. Thank you for sharing your pet's pictures!

Bubby is handsome.

Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 27, 2006
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipes
Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Chow Mein
Chow Mein Recipes