Ham 'n' Cheese Broccoli Quiche

• 1 refrigerated pie crust
  • 1 cup milk
  • 4 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
  • 1/8 tsp. pepper
  • 1 cup cooked ham, cubed (I use the cubed ham in package)
  • Ad
  • 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
  • 1 Tbsp. onion, chopped

Prepare pie crust according to package directions for "filled one-crust pie" Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, dry mustard, and pepper; set aside. Layer ham, cheese, broccoli and onion in pie crust. Pour egg mixture over ham, cheese and broccoli. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.

By Connie from Cotter, AR

This is a delicious quiche. I had alot of ham leftover from a spiral ham which I wanted to use up . I found this recipes to be accurate and easy to make. My daughter said " Mom, this is the best quiche you ever made". I definitely recommend you try it.

This is a great quiche recipe. I was looking for a recipe to use up ham I had for a Spiral ham I had made. The recipe was accurate and needed no additional adjustments. My daughter said, "Mom, this is the best quiche you ever made." I definitely recommend making it.

Slice of Ham Quiche
Ham Quiche Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesOctober 17, 2007
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Freezing Quiche
Freezing Quiche
Broccoli Quiche
Broccoli Quiche Recipes
Growing Broccoli, Storing Broccoli, Canning Broccoli
Growing Broccoli