Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Uses for Creamer Bottles

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Creamer Bottles

Plastic creamer bottles can be reused, for things like crafts, organizing, and storage. This is a guide about uses for creamer bottles.

Solutions: Uses for Creamer Bottles

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Reuse Your Non Dairy Creamer Bottles

Empty non dairy creamer containers are perfect to use as drink bottles. No water bottles to buy and less waste in the landfill/recycling bin. The smaller ones are great for mixing and drinking from and the larger ones are the perfect size for the 1/2 gallon unsweetened drink mixes. They freeze without cracking for use on hot summer days, for taking on picnics or a day of running errands and they fit in most car cup holders. The large size can be use in place of regular plastic pitchers and take up less room in your fridge.

When you're ready to drink, just pop open the pour spout and use a large straw. I re-use the long straws from fast food or convenience store sodas but you can buy them anywhere. I like freezing them and drinking it while it melts. No ice to water down your drink. Be careful if you're going to shake up your drink, it could leak, so use a paper towel or dish cloth over the lid while shaking.

My daughter and I used them all summer last year. We kept one in the freezer while using another one, so when it was finished, we had another cold drink ready to use. They can also be filled with water, then frozen for use in coolers to keep your picnic food cold. No melting ice making your food all soggy!

Reuse Your Non Dairy Creamer Bottles

By

Tip: Uses for Coffee Creamer Containers

I have stared using large coffee cream containers to store rice and other things. The opening makes it easier to pour into measuring cup.

By Teresa from Dickinson, TX

Tip: Ideas for Reusing Large Size Creamer Bottles

For my Kindergarten class at Sunday School, we made Santa toys out of Liquid Coffee Mate bottles. The white bottles have red caps that are shaped as Santa's hat. The children simply glued on on a cotton ball for the tip and gave him either button or google eyes and a black dot nose and mouth. Scraps of fabric gave him a scarf (a loan from from Frosty) around the smaller neck of the bottle and the children put rice or other safe noise making materials inside to shake. We shook them keep rhythm to music as a take-home treat.

By Becky from Addison, AL

Tip: Empty Creamer Bottles Have Multitudes of Uses

I use empty creamer bottles for lots of things, especially food items we buy in large containers at Sam's Club: syrup, dishwasher soap (awesome for that!), hot chocolate mix, strawberry mix, even as a small pitcher of milk for the dining table that kids can easily pour.

By

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Uses for Creamer Bottles.

Question: Crafts Using Coffee Mate Liquid Containers

I have tons of Coffee Mate liquid cream containers in three sizes: 32 oz, 64 oz (2 qt), and 16 oz. I think they would be great to make gifts for young and old.

Could you please suggest ideas and instructions for something easy and inexpensive? I guess I need to get started, the holidays are near. I also want to say thank you for accepting me. I am so excited to be a part of ThriftyFun. I am looking forward to a very long stay here. Blessings.

By Linda H

Question: Crafts Using Plastic Coffee Creamer Bottles

I use lots of liquid creamer and have saved the bottles. I want to make a craft the children will enjoy.

By Gidget123 from OK

Most Recent Answer

By sarahbelleblue04/22/2013

I, too, go through a lot of coffee creamer and was looking for a use for the bottles. The other day, my 3 year old was complaining that her 'baby robots' (legos) couldnt go to space because they didnt have a rocket ship. Ii made her a space shuttle. I just covered it in printer paper and colored it, and stuck a few triangles of cardboard for wings. She's a big fan! It turned out pretty cute. You can cut the bottom out so 'baby robots' can ride inside!

Rocket Ship Creamer

Question: Snowmen Made from Creamer Bottles

I am wondering if you can still use Coffeemate creamer bottles to make snowmen since they are now clear under the label? I don't want to have a bunch of kids painting them. Any ideas?

By Pam from Knoxville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By gem10/13/2011

Here is a great site to use for the snowman creamer bottle. I just adore it.
http://craftystaci.com/2010/12/20/creamer-bottle-snowman/

Question: Ideas For Reusing Large Coffee Creamer Canisters

I hope all of you creative people can help me out.

I have many of the big plastic canisters that powdered coffee creamer comes in. We drink A LOT of coffee around here! I'm reusing one to store sugar in. It's great because it has the spout on it for pouring. Other than that, what else could I use these containers for? I'm at a loss, and I hate to throw these canisters out. There's got to be other ways of reusing these. Thanks. and I'm looking forward to all of the creative ideas you have.

Lynn from Colbert, GA

Most Recent Answer

By Colin11/21/2010

Take ten of the coffee creamer bottles and fill half full of sand. Glue the tops on with silicone or Gorilla glue. Take a piece of 1/8" thin Luan plywood and paint spots on it in a triangle pattern to make a pattern to set up bowling pins. Set up in your driveway, pace off a bowling lane, and use a soccer ball to make a lawn bowling game for kids or adults. Great for yards parties.