Browsing: Uses for Creamer Bottles

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Uses for Creamer Bottles

Plastic creamer bottles can be reused, for things like crafts, organizing, and storage. This is a guide about uses for creamer bottles.

Creamer Bottles
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 27, 2015 Flag

I dislike grocery shopping, particularly in the wintertime. I get a head start during the summer. I watch for sales on staples. The more I buy now, the less I'll have to lug home in the sleet and snow.Coffee creamers storing laundry detergent

I mix my own laundry concoction, and really like it. I use ½ of a popular laundry detergent and ½ of a non chlorine fabric whitener/brightener. Often these powders are lumpy when I first buy them, and even lumpier after being on the shelf for a while.

I measure equal amounts of these two into a plastic bucket, stir for a second, and then funnel the lot into clean and dried coffee creamer containers. I keep these filled containers in the laundry room, and at the kitchen sink, where I wash my dish towels in scalding water. (Tip within a tip: I don't use fabric softener on my dish towels. It tends to leave a film on glassware).

The lumps do not reform in these plastic containers. I can dispense a little through the pour spout or remove the lid to measure a cup or so. This idea may not be practical for large families, but for a small crew, it should work well.

Also, I stock up on wild bird seed. I transfer the contents of a 10 lb. bag of seed into these containers. When refilling my several feeders, it's much easier dispensing from these containers, rather than a 10 lb. bag. With a home made inner seal of foil, the seed will stay fresh and bug free.

November 13, 2015 Flag

I go through the local recycling center at my mobile home park. I do this for two reasons. One is because people just don't read the numbers in the triangle and toss in those plastics we can't recycle in Douglas County anymore. Reusing Creamer Bottles with New Lids

The other is to save coffee and creamer containers, and all others that I can use for food storage. Once washed, they are perfect for keeping critters out. So today's tip is that sometimes, you can still use something even though the lid is missing.

I find these creamer bottles without the tops and replace them with juice container lids. Still useful, clear and ready to fill with things like:

• rice
  • beans
  • soup mixes
  • pasta
  • candies
  • staples like flour or pancake mixes
  • and more
I love the fact that they are clear and easy to see. I hope this helps!

April 16, 2013 Flag

Empty non dairy creamer containers are perfect to use as drink bottles. The smaller ones are great for mixing and drinking from and the larger ones are the perfect size for the 1/2 gallon unsweetened drink mixes.

Reuse Your Non Dairy Creamer Bottles

April 19, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about making a Coffee Mate container snowman. A Coffee Mate container is the perfect shape for making a cute snowman that can be filled with treats for a gift or used as a decoration.

Making a Coffee Mate Container Snowman

May 27, 2009 Flag

For my Kindergarten class at Sunday School, we made Santa toys out of Liquid Coffee Mate bottles. The white bottles have red caps that are shaped as Santa's hat.

June 20, 2008 Flag

I hope all of you creative people can help me out.

I have many of the big plastic canisters that powdered coffee creamer comes in. We drink A LOT of coffee around here! I'm reusing one to store sugar in. It's great because it has the spout on it for pouring. Other than that, what else could I use these containers for? I'm at a loss, and I hate to throw these canisters out. There's got to be other ways of reusing these. Thanks. and I'm looking forward to all of the creative ideas you have.

Lynn from Colbert, GA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take ten of the coffee creamer bottles and fill half full of sand. Glue the tops on with silicone or Gorilla glue. Take a piece of 1/8" thin Luan plywood and paint spots on it in a triangle pattern to make a pattern to set up bowling pins. Set up in your driveway, pace off a bowling lane, and use a soccer ball to make a lawn bowling game for kids or adults. Great for yards parties.

You can store rock salt in them for the winter. When I buy a big bag, I transfer it into a bunch of creamer containers and former orange juice bottles.

Read More Answers...

February 2, 2010 Flag

I have stared using large coffee cream containers to store rice and other things. The opening makes it easier to pour into measuring cup.

November 10, 2010 Flag

I am wondering if you can still use Coffeemate creamer bottles to make snowmen since they are now clear under the label? I don't want to have a bunch of kids painting them. Any ideas?

By Pam from Knoxville, TN

fill with mini marshmallows, keep the snowmen in the kitchen where you make your hot chocolate

Fill with white sand and glue on the tops so they don't spill it out.

Read More Answers...

October 24, 2012 Flag

I have tons of Coffee Mate liquid cream containers in three sizes: 32 oz, 64 oz (2 qt), and 16 oz. I think they would be great to make gifts for young and old.

Could you please suggest ideas and instructions for something easy and inexpensive? I guess I need to get started, the holidays are near. I also want to say thank you for accepting me. I am so excited to be a part of ThriftyFun. I am looking forward to a very long stay here. Blessings.

By Linda H

Crafting with Coffee Mate Liquid containers - They can be used to storage a variety of materials. I am an art teacher and I would especially save them to make snowmen/women or a nesting doll where you only have one and there are books to read to the kids before creating the art project. There are many colorful books on snowmen and Patricia Polacco has a story called Babushka Doll that would be perfect!

January 3, 2013 Flag

Does anyone have craft ideas for the larger Coffee-Mate containers with the powder creamer? It seems a waste to get rid of them.

By Michelle

You can use the container to make a bird feeder.

They are great for food. I keep rice in one and the little spout is great for measuring out smaller amounts. They are also good for syrup and other liquids. They can also be great for taking soup to work, as the spout again is nice for pouring into a mug. Get the shaker kind of pancake mix and use this to make perfect pancakes.

You can also use them for string or cord in the shop, small items in the craft room (labeled of course), and for keeping change or dog treats in the car.

February 21, 2011 Flag

I use lots of liquid creamer and have saved the bottles. I want to make a craft the children will enjoy.

May 23, 2013 Flag

I use empty creamer bottles for lots of things, especially food items we buy in large containers at Sam's Club: syrup, dishwasher soap (awesome for that!), hot chocolate mix, strawberry mix, even as a small pitcher of milk for the dining table that kids can easily pour.

Load More
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 26, 2013
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 6:37:10 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.