Browsing: Shopping Tips and Tricks

Clip Your Shopping List to the Shopping Cart

Start your shopping list down an inch or two on the paper, then fold it over the front of the supermarket trolley and clip with a spring hair grip. Then you can see at a glance what's on your list.

By Lizaixi

I use long post it notes for the shopping list and keep them attached to my daily planner (a mini binder). I stick the shopping list to the shopping cart when I shop and usually keep the post-it note after the shopping is done (to transfer all the items that I did not find in the store to a new post-it note).

Mother and Daughter Shopping at Supermarket
Shopping Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingOctober 9, 2004
A woman typing in a credit card number for an online shopping purchase.
Online Shopping Tips
Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 25, 2016 at 8:07:52 PM on 10.0.1.248 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.