No Beef or Bean Seven Layer Dip
- 2 medium avocados, seeded and skinned, one finely diced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chunky hot heat salsa
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded or more to taste
- 1/3 cup black olives, thinly sliced or chopped
- 2 green onions including whites, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped or more to taste for garnish
Mash the non-diced avocado with cream cheese until well blended and spread into bottom of glass pie plate.
Mix sour cream and salsa and spread over cream cheese mixture. Evenly sprinkle the diced avocado, tomato, cheese, olives, onions, and cilantro over the sour cream and salsa mixture, refrigerate until chilled and serve with tortilla chips.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 12:58:43 PM on 10.0.2.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us