Leave in Conditioner Recipe

I remember seeing a recipe for a leave in conditioner for your hair in a magazine many years ago, however I don't recall what it was. Does anyone know of a recipe for leave in conditioner? I think it had fabric softener in it, but I'm not 100% positive.

AC from Minnesota

You can use any conditioner in a spray bottle and leave it in your hair. Just use a couple of teaspoons of conditioner and then fill spray bottle with water.

I use 1 part regular conditioner to 5 parts water in spray bottle ( you can wash out pump hairspray bottle and use it). Brand isn't important - I use the Suave.

"Mane & Tail" make a leave-in conditioner for horses. Works wonderfully on human hair and smells great. Try your feed store or pet supply place.

I just leave ordinary conditioner in my hair which works as well as any commercially marketed product that proclaims it's a "leave-in conditioner". Also I read on one of the handy hint sites (maybe this one) that one can use hand lotion on dry hair in the same way that "Pantene" is used.

I use Infusium by Clairol. It's a spray that comes in different preps depending on the type of hair. A little bit goes a long way.

They have great new leave-in anti-frizz conditioners (Dove makes one) - I got mine in an end lot close out at the dollar store & stocked up.

The new generation of hair products are really great - try them out - get samples over the internet, etc. I pick up the little packets whenever I can and use them for travel, etc.

Oh, leave in hair gel may do the trick,too

Make your own "No More Tangles" leave in conditioning spray: use a small spray bottle (old hair spray bottle is fine), and for normal hair use 1 part regular hair conditioner to 3 parts water, shake well and it is ready to use. For dry hair use 1 part regular hair conditioner to 2 parts water, shake well and it is ready to use.

Note: The small amount of conditioner that is left in the bottom of the bottle (turn bottle upside down to get it out) is usually perfect for this.

I use this (dry hair formula) on my hair and my 2 daughters' hair every day.

I buy Aussie "Hair Insurance" a leave-in conditioner. It's cheap at a discount store like Walmart, less than $3.00 US. Another even cheaper cream-rinse-type conditioner that takes out stubborn tangles is Alberto VO5 "Hydrators w/extra moisure" conditioner. I'm sure that would work as a homemade leave-in by diluting it with water.

Use 2 ounces of fabric softener to 22 ounces of water this will detangle and leave your hair silky soft

mix one egg with 4 oz of olive oil and a drop of your favorite conditioner mix it up thoroughly an use as much as necessary the save the rest in a closed container in your refrigerator

I need a homemade recipe recipe for science fair for my horse what recipes should I use??

Thank you SO much for the conditioner recipes. My dd3 has been bedridden for 3 days. It is too painful to get her up to wash her hair and laying so much was making her hair a dry tangled mess! The leave in conditioner recipe did the trick, for no money at all. Thank you from a grateful Mama.

I mixed 1/2 oz jojoba oil, 1/2 oz sweet almond oil, 1/4 oz vegetable glycerin, 10 drops rosemary oil. In spray bottle combine ingredients, add water to fill, shake well and spray on wet hair. Leaves it silky, shiny, and gets rid of frizz.

One tablespoon of Epsom salts with warm distilled water (last longer without water going funky). Put in a old spray bottle about 22-24 oz. Shake well to dissolve salts. Shake before using. Spray until hair is wet and comb through. Will make your hair curly if its magnesium depleted. Hair will be incredibly soft and easily combed through. Can add a 1/2 tsp of conditioner or fabric softener if your hair is really thick. I would try more epsom before putting more chemicals on your hair first though.

Should use a wooden wide tooth comb. Best for your hair wet or dry. Boar bristle brush for your 100 strokes per night to move oil down to ends of hair. Prevents split ends and stimulates blood circulation for hair growth and healthy hair. Eat well and take biotin. My hair, nails, skin were dry brittle and hair falling out due to meds. Ate more veges and take biotin. My hair is almost to my waist, really stretchy. My hair grows extremely slow.

Knotted and Tangled Hair
Remedies for Knotted and Tangled Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes HairJanuary 22, 2006
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Window Air Conditioner
Winterizing a Window Air Conditioner
Car Air Conditioner
Smell Coming From a Car Air Conditioner
Bottle of hair conditioner.
Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner
🎄