Isis (Domestic Shorthair)

contest winner icon

Isis is just over one year old Domestic Shorthair cat. We got her from a farm in the next county. I picked her because she is almost identical to my dog Lily.

She likes to run full speed through the house and slid across the floor on our computer chair. After her fun with fake mice, and chair swirling, she takes a nap in one of her many cardboard box homes

By bec_lil from New Lisbon, WI

She reminds me of Biscuit a cat I had that just looked exactly the same...wild hunter like instincts and just as arrogant and proud as can be. Mice on the doorstep, lots of hugs and kisses, and lots of purring.

When we first brought her home we had to have a box she was so mad at being taken out of her tree she was playing in. I will always remember her...thanks for sharing!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She's stunning!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is a beautiful cat and reminds me of my daughter's cat, Figaro. He had one gold eye and one yellow eye and was a wonderful cat.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 9, 2009
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:07:23 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.