Sewing MachinesMachines

Adjusting the Stitch Length on a Baby Lock Machine

I inherited a Baby Lock Pro Line BL6300 with no manual. After cleaning it I was test sewing to check the stitch lengths and the stitches were all short maybe between 1-2 there was very little difference in length from the 1 to 4.5. Is there anything I can do or check to fix it?

The manual is no longer available and this machine seems to have been replaced with a newer model. I would go to www.babylock.com and contact them. Someone should be able to help you.

This may be a simple adjustment but this is a machine that needs someone familiar with the workings to be able to help you.
I would suggest you first try to find someone local - Google Baby Lock with your zip code and see if there is someone local who can answer your question.
If not - call your craft stores (Jo Ann's, Michael's) as they many times have cards from people who give classes on these machines and they may be able to help you.

You can also call or email Baby Lock and see if they can help you. Here is a link for email or call the number at the bottom of the page.

babylock.com/.../index.asp

I did find some videos for Baby Lock machines that may be helpful (if not with this problem you may need help in the future).

babylock.com/.../

This is also a very good site to visit.

sewathomeclasses.com/ondemand-classes

This is a link for update for Baby Lock machines.

babylock.com/.../01000202.pdf