Again with the Lids

The local squrrels love the birdseed I have on the back porch. So much so that they ate into the lid! So, I swapped out the containers, using a metal can with a metal lid.

I cleaned and dried the coffee bottom the bird seed was in, and put some Cream of Wheat in it. But without a lid, it was not going to stay protected from insects or stay fresh. So I had just recycled a nut can, which was carboard. But the lid was plastic and I thought "why not try"?

I took the lid from the nut can, or the same size as a coffee can lid, and I was thrilled when it fit!

It's the little things that make our days, esp' now. Hope this helps.

Source: Happy accident

Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 3, 2020
🐛
😎
😷
🌻
🎆

Generated 2020-06-22 13:37:17 in 656 msecs. ⛅️️

ReusingGreen Living