Ahi Tuna Wrap
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a very light, quick and healthy lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 2 lb ahi tuna
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili with black beans
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 stem green onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 each yellow & red bell pepper
- 1 tomatoes
- Clean the ahi tuna and dice into cubes.
- In a bowl mix your dried ingredients together - pink salt, sugar, and black pepper. And marinate on top of the ahi tuna.
- Dice green onions, slice onions and mince garlic. Set the onions and garlic aside on a different plate. Add the diced green onions into the bowl of ahi tuna.
- Slice bell peppers and tomatoes and set aside on a plate also.
- Get a small pan and cook tomatoes, bell peppers and some onions for a 2 minutes and set aside. This is for the filling of the wrap.
- Now in a pan on high heat add olive oil, minced garlic, and yellow onions until sizzling.
- Add ahi tuna fish, add chili with black bean, sesame oil and using your chopsticks stir fry for about 7 minutes and cover the lid for 3 minutes.
- Now for your wrap - we used tortilla wrap, shredded lettuce, quinoa which is optional and ketchup and Sriracha, mixed and featuring main ingredient ahi tuna cubes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!