Airplant Wooden Holder
Do you have any wood scraps laying around? Or do you plan on making a wood project - if so save those scraps they could be turned into an airplant wooden holder like this!
Total Time: 15 minutes + drying time
- wood scrap piece
- paint brush
- oil-based wood stain
- craft wire
- wire pliers
- Use any wood scrap, this is the piece I picked out from the bunch of scrap we had.
- Prep the markings where you want your plant to be (centered). Then I wanted an arch so I drilled two holes (back left, back right). Don't drill all the way through the wood.
- The center would be easier if you have a spade drill bit, but I didn't so I just used a bigger drill bit and drilled the center wider.
- Optional: Stain wood and allow to dry.
- Measure out how long you would like your arch to be and cut craft wire.
- Straighten out the craft wire and curve into an arch shape. Then put both ends into the hole. Dab with a little bit of glue if you want.
- You are ready to put your air plant in the center and display! Makes a great gift or accent piece for your office, bathroom, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.