All-in-one Breakfast Toast

Today I got up to leftover country gravy and no biscuits. What to do? I put together everything that would be on a breakfast plate in just one simple toast boat.

Prep Time: Prepped as I cooked

Cook Time: 20 Minutes

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 2 or more

Source: No recipe, but I have seen others in my family do it.

1. Spray some oil in two muffin tin holes. Push your bread down in the muffin tin. Oven toast at 350 degrees F to your preference.
  2. Using the same muffin tin holes, break two eggs and pierce to break the yolk. Place back in the oven for about 15 minutes. Test the eggs and make sure they are not "wet". Turn your oven off and put on the cheese. Keep the door shut.
  3. During the last 3 minutes or so of your egg baking, microwave or fry your bacon until crispy. Cut into 8 pieces and place in the toast boats.
  4. When the eggs are done, place them on top of the bacon in the center of the boats.
  5. Top with pre-made gravy.
  6. Ad

You can also leave the gravy off. Variations can be to cut up the bacon and mix it in the eggs first. Try chopped ham or turkey ham, cooked sausage or go meatless.

Looks scrumptious!

Anonymous

It is thanks!!