Almond or Pumpkin Seed Matcha Muffins
Whole wheat pastry flour, almond flour, and powdered macha combine with chia seeds and sliced almonds or pumpkin seed toppings to make a delicious muffin. The ingredients list and instructions follow.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you enjoy matcha? You should try these delicious matcha muffins topped with your choice of topping. I used almond slices for half and the other half pumpkin seeds!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 tsp baker's extract
- almond slices
- pumpkin seeds
- Put dry ingredients in a bowl: whole grain flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and matcha powder. Mix.
- In another bowl, crack eggs and add sugar.
- Measure out milk and oil. Pour into egg bowl along with baker's extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Line muffin pan and evenly distribute batter.
- Top off with almond slices or pumpkin seeds (I did half & half - this is optional.)
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until ready.