Pumpkin Chip Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips, this recipe is sure to be a winner. This page contains a pumpkin chip muffins recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I got this recipe out of a booklet of recipes that were filled with nothing but prize winners. I first made them about 9 years ago, and immediately saw why. We all loved them!
These are not over-poweringly sweet. Just the right mix of pumpkin, cinnamon, and not too many chocolate chips. They are also very quick and easy to make. These are a favorite at my house!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: Taste of Home's Prize Winning Recipes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 15 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- In one bowl, cream your eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil with an electric hand mixer.
- In another bowl, blend your flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Fill 24 paper lined muffin cups and bake at 400 degrees F for 16 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
January 25, 20150 found this helpful
Those look great. I love making anything that is "prize-winning" ...guaranteed to be yummy!
January 26, 20150 found this helpful
Love anything with pumpkin.
February 4, 20150 found this helpful
I love pumpkin and chocolate, yummy!