Almond or Pumpkin Seed Matcha Muffins
Do you enjoy matcha? You should try these delicious matcha muffins topped with your choice of topping. I used almond slices for half and the other half pumpkin seeds!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 tsp baker's extract
- almond slices
- pumpkin seeds
- Put dry ingredients in a bowl: whole grain flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and matcha powder. Mix.
- In another bowl, crack eggs and add sugar.
- Measure out milk and oil. Pour into egg bowl along with baker's extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Line muffin pan and evenly distribute batter.
- Top off with almond slices or pumpkin seeds (I did half & half - this is optional.)
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!