Another Use for an Old VHS Tape

Over the last several days, I have been redoing my storage room. Taking things out and in is ridiculous when the chamber in my pneumatic closer no longer works.

I used to prop it open with a hammer, but I needed it so much in the store room I had to find a replacement. I tried three different types of caps which all caved. Then it was a rock, then a couple over sized glass nuggets. Nothing worked.

Then I was taking some VHS movies to our donation station and it hit me. This works perfect for keeping the door wide open and I am as happy as a clam. I will be doing a craft/project soon with some so keep an eye out for it!

N-JOY!

Or you could spring $11 for a replacement part thats easy to change.

If it were my screen door, and I hadn't already put in 4 requests for it to be fixed, I might.

Better Living Simple LivingApril 25, 2018
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
Generated 2020-08-14 11:27:56 in 748 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Another-Use-for-an-Old-VHS-Tape.html