Apple Banana Bread
The sweet flavors of apples and bananas meld to create this delicious quick bread. This page contains apple banana bread recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I like to add as many fruits to my baked goods as I can. This is chock full of bananas and apples, with crunchy peanut butter and pecan topping. Spread a little butter on your slice and enjoy. My kids went bonkers for it!
Total Time: 20 minutes prep? 50-60 minutes baking.
Yield: 2 loaves
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 bananas
- 1 medium yellow apple
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp cane sugar
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- Add your oil, sugar and eggs to a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Blend your bananas well with a hand mixer. Add them to your egg mixture.
- Chop your apple about this size and add to bowl.
- Combine your flour, soda and salt in another bowl. Mix well and add your liquid mixture to this, along with your vanilla.
- Grease your pans with coconut oil.
- Spread batter evenly in pans.
- Combine all of your topping ingredients and mix well.
- Drop evenly over your batter.
- Bake in a *350 degree F oven for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 20150 found this helpful
That looks delicious! Love the name too. : )