Asking My Mother to Let Me Shave My Legs?

I'm 13 and too scared to ask my mum to shave my legs and I have thick black hair. I always see boys staring! My friends say I should just shave and not ask. My mum usually waxes my underarms.

Plz help.

The next time your mom wazed your underarms ask her if she wouldn't mind waxing your legs too. Tell her that the hair on your legs is so long and black that you are embarassed to wear dresses to school because the kids are making fun of the hair on your legs. This should work and your mom does not mind waxing your underarms I am sure she would help you with your legs.

I understand your struggle little one. Try to trust that your mom will be understanding and accepting of your wishes, I do not recomend shaving without having someone experienced to help guide you through the "legs" process. it is easier to cut the thin skin that covers your shin bone than it is to heal from one . I was almost 13 and we were headed to the public pool, like you sweetheart i wasn't sure how my mom would react and I didn't want her to tell me "no" on such a big day so thought I'd just do it, how gard can it be after all?

BIG MISTAKE BABY GIRL! I ended up with a very large hideous gash right in the middle ut was ptobably 2 1/2inches long and it was painful too! Ugh. Here's my advice, there are hair removal creams such as veet and nair that work wonerfully. It is a chemical so you MUST be careful and read the directions. Let your mom know you are unhappy and remind her sge was 13 once too. Its not easy being yoing. I wish you well little one. Good luck

I'd tell her how you feel and ask if you could start with a hair removing cream like Nair.

Let your mom know how uncomfortable you are with the way you feel and the pressure of others. Let your mom know that maybe you could use creams, foam or lotion hair removal.

This is safer, and maybe you guys can do it together as a mother daughter bonding session. Let her know that doing this just the 2 of you will create memories for a life time!

Speak to your mother. I am sure she will understand the situation too as she was once a teenager also.

Explaining that it makes people look at you weird should be a good enough reason for her to agree.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ShavingFebruary 21, 2020
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Asking-My-Mother-to-Let-Me-Shave-My-Legs.html