Asking a Guy Friend to a Dance?

I want to ask this guy to snowcoming, we don't really talk, but we used to. I also don't know if he is already going with someone or not and I don't know what I should do.

If you and he have a sense of humor, you might ask him "Will you see me at Snowcoming?" (get it?). No matter what he says back, you've broken the ice and can get more of a feel on how to proceed. GO FOR IT!

Just tal to him and drop hints about the dance.Maybe he will catch on you want to go with him.

I always find the best approach is the direct approach. Go up o him and tell him that you'd love to go to the dance with him if he doesn't already have as date.

Tell him this would be fun to go with him and see what he says.

"used to talk" Well then, tell him you both have an upcoming event to attend and wonder if he'd like to go to it and you both can catch up on things since it's been awhile and have some fun together.

Ask him, Will I see you at the dance? Then ask who with( if anyone). If not, Why don't we go together! It will be fun!!! Wait for answer! Good Luck!

Anonymous

Did that, thanks for advice.

The first thing I would do is look at social media or inquire if someone's already asked him or if he's already asked someone

Why put yourself through strife if you don't have to?

If he's available, just ask. I know that it doesn't seem like it, but this is what I would call a fairly 'low stakes' situation. Its good practice in life to ask and either get what we want from life or take rejection with grace. If only we could all go through the trouble of learning that skill earlier in life...

You can always ask him to hang out after school and re-connect then go from there. Just casual chit chat and say this was fun, do you have any plans for the upcoming dance? Good luck!

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 22, 2020
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Asking-a-Guy-Friend-to-a-Dance-1.html