Autumn Tea Light Candle Wreath
This darling candle holder makes a safe small light and is so cute to set anywhere in your home. It is easy and affordable to make and so very pretty to enjoy.
Total Time: 10 minutes each
Yield: How ever many you want to make.
- 6 small pine cones dried
- 4 small dried pumpkins
- 4 sprigs greenery from a bush
- 1 small wreath made from vines
- tube adhesive glue or glue gun
- 4 pieces small paper flowers
- 1 small tea light flameless candles
- Snip off parts of a shrub. Add the greenery around the wreath with either the glue gun or the glue. (If you use contact glue be sure to do this project in a well vented environment.)
- Now glue the pumpkins around spacing evenly. Add in the tiny pine cones.
- Glue the paper roses onto the wreathe.
- Put a candle in the center.
- Now you have a nice small decorative candle in a holder. These would look great on a Christmas tree as well. Just add a little ribbon to each side and hang. Make plenty of them and give to friends or put on your mantel.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!