Making an Autumn Tea Light Candle Wreath
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 163 Posts
October 31, 2017
This darling candle holder makes a safe small light and is so cute to set anywhere in your home. It is easy and affordable to make and so very pretty to enjoy.
Total Time: 10 minutes each
Yield: How ever many you want to make.
- 6 small pine cones dried
- 4 small dried pumpkins
- 4 sprigs greenery from a bush
- 1 small wreath made from vines
- tube adhesive glue or glue gun
- 4 pieces small paper flowers
- 1 small tea light flameless candles
- Snip off parts of a shrub. Add the greenery around the wreath with either the glue gun or the glue. (If you use contact glue be sure to do this project in a well vented environment.)
- Now glue the pumpkins around spacing evenly. Add in the tiny pine cones.
- Glue the paper roses onto the wreathe.
- Put a candle in the center.
- Now you have a nice small decorative candle in a holder. These would look great on a Christmas tree as well. Just add a little ribbon to each side and hang. Make plenty of them and give to friends or put on your mantel.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.