Baby Shower Centerpiece
My daughter's twin baby shower theme was diapers (see previous ThriftyFun entry for the cute homemade invitations!) so I carried the theme through with other diaper related decorations and games including these adorable centerpieces that doubled as "prizes" for a game we played. It's super simple and cost effective, and got raves!
Check it out!
- 1 pt size pot of mums
- theme colored tissue paper
- cute diaper or reusable 'nappy' (the company was named 'g' which was perfect since my daughters name is Grace!
- round labels
- Simply slip the tissue paper around the flower pot and stick both into the baby diaper.
- Print the label with your own cute message, we chose "Thanks for Celebrating with the mum-to-be!"
- Tape the labels back to back, sandwiching in the skewer and add the stick to the pot! Simple, right?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!