Bad Odor Coming from Bathroom Plumbing

I had a problem with the sink and bath, where when you turn the taps on water comes through the bath and there is a smell. I had someone out and they changed my pipes under the bath, but when the working man came and changed the pipes he said the pipes are backwards. After he did all the pipes the water from the sink that went through the bath has stopped. Now I can smell a horrible smell like sewers, but I don't know where the smell is coming from. Any help as to why?

By Becky

You could have some problem with your vents or with the sink traps. However, this is not something that you can fix yourself. Call the plumber again. If you were not happy with the first plumber, get referrals from your friends and neighbours and try a different one.

My drains of one toilet and shower smell like cocoroaches always after cleaning with clorox and water cubes. What else to do? WE don't use that bath for showering.