Bag Balm for Chapped Skin Relief

Buy Bag Balm, in the green tin. It was made for farm animals and has an antiseptic in it for healing cracks and dry skin. Do not use on lips or get into private parts or eyes.

Take a bath,dry off, scrub off dry skin, and rub small amount into skin. If using on feet, put on socks. I have given the 1 oz. tins for Christmas for years and have converted all my friends to loyal users.

Go online or to your vet or feed and seed store, some drug stores also carry it. Have beautiful feet, elbows, and no flaking - thanks to Bag Balm.

Hope they never stop making this stuff! I put in on my feet after my bath, before I go to bed at night because I have had such a problem with cracked heels. It took about 2 months to heal them completely, but it did work. I also have a problem with my hands, but I just dab a little on them too, and it works overnight. You can order it on Amazon, or buy it at Tractor Supply.

I have a Remington Paraffin Spa that I use almost weekly especially during the winter months. I put Bag Balm on my hands before dipping them into the hot wax.

I love this stuff and found it at Walmart. Around the top of my box it reads Vermont's Original since 1899. The ingredients are the same as listed on your box. I'm wondering if there is any difference.

I used this on scraped knees and elbows for both of my kids when they were little. Kept the scabs from drying out and itching, so much less likely to scar from being picked at.

i used it on my daughter for diaper rash

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinJune 12, 2014
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-16 01:49:14 in 794 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bag-Balm-for-Chapped-Skin-Relief.html