Dry SkinSkin Care

Use Bag Balm For Dry Scaly Skin

Winter is here. Being in the nursing field, I wash my hands probably more than a 100 times a day. Using the alcohol based sanitizers irritate my skin. Bag Balm is a wonderful substitute for lotion. Use it at night and see what a difference it makes.

If you have dry scaly legs, try it on them and see what a wonderful job it does after a few applications. If used regularly, it will keep your skin soft and supple and will prevent breakdowns. It is well worth the cost since you use so little. I also look at it for Hospice uses it so if they keep skin from breaking down. I have learned a lesson from them that it is an excellent source of moisturizer. Give it a try, betcha like it!

By Gem from Gordonsville, VA

I know many people who use this. It is indeed a wonderful product. I'm allergic to lanolin so I can't use it myself but that is my problem. Office workers who handle a lot of paper and run a lot of copies should try it. The folks in the library processing dept of the school district where I worked in Houston swore by it and wouldn't be caught without it. Thumbs up for reminding us of a wonderful product from the past.

There are many products that are used on animals that are good for humans too and this is definitely one of them. I remember my dad using it on the milk cows.

This is also awesome for use on kids' scraped knees, elbows, etc. It keeps the scabs from getting all hard and crusty and itchy. Also great for cat scratches, rose thorn pricks, berry bush prickles, etc. I use it regularly!

I have used it for my chapped lips.

I have used Bag Balm for the last twenty years. I used it when my children were small and played summer sports. They would get irritated areas from sweating. My husband and I also played sports and would get irritated areas too. I would put this on the areas before bedtime and by the next morning you could tell a difference.

When I first started using it, I had to go to a farm supply store to get it but Walmart even sales it now and for $5-6.00 a can, it is very reasonably priced.