Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
This is one of my favorite omelette recipes. Great for breakfast or any time!
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4-1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed ($1.50-$2.00)
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper ($.50)
- 1 cup cubed ham or sausage ($1.00)
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 4 beaten eggs ($.50-.75)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 12 crushed crackers ($.35)
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- You can mix this the night before and put in the refrigerator, then bake 1 hour.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.