Baked Rice Recipes
Read More Comments
I make this rice dish often for my family because it's so easy and they love it! Just throw everything in the dish and bake, dinner is done! This makes a great side dish for the main course. You can also use broth instead of the consommé, but the flavor is not as robust. You can experiment with different spices and seasonings.
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked (I use Jasmine)
- 2 cans (10.5oz) Campbell's soup beef consommé
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Gather your ingredients.
- In 8x8 baking dish add the rice, the beef consommé, chopped onions and butter. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Place in the oven at 350 F. Bake for 40-45 mins.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is great as a side dish alone, but also with a little chicken or beef mixed in as well.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.