Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
A healthy alternative to your typical French fry. We enjoy these as a dinner side dish. Easy, pretty quick and tasty!
Total Time: Under an hour total
Yield: About 7 servings
- 12 cups peeled and cut sweet potatoes (about 3 -4 large ones)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- Peel, rinse and cut your potatoes to resemble the shape of a fry. Your children, if any, will appreciate this.
- Add your potatoes, oil and spices to a large Ziploc and mix well. *Because of the amount of potatoes, I divided the recipe in half and mixed in 2 bags.
- Spread evenly on a large cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 25-35 minutes, or until they are soft inside and beginning to brown.
- Easy as that! Enjoy! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.