Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
These baked tacos are so good. They have the best parts of both a crunchy taco and a taco casserole. :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10-12 tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 can refried beans
- 10-12 crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Optional: lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning, water, and tomatoes sauce. Stir to combine well, then simmer for 5 minutes. Add refried beans and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into taco shells and stand them up in a 9x13 in. casserole pan. Sprinkle cheese into each shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato, if desired. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.