Baked Taco Recipe
Making baked tacos rather than the traditional fried version is very easy. This page contains baked taco recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These baked tacos are so good. They have the best parts of both a crunchy taco and a taco casserole. :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10-12 tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 can refried beans
- 10-12 crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Optional: lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning, water, and tomatoes sauce. Stir to combine well, then simmer for 5 minutes. Add refried beans and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into taco shells and stand them up in a 9x13 in. casserole pan. Sprinkle cheese into each shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato, if desired. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
These baked tacos have the best parts of both a crunchy taco and a taco casserole. Learn how to make them with this video.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.