Balloon Dip Bookmarks
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
This is such a simple technique with amazing results. Both adults and children can have a fun, slightly messy, crazy craft session together - although children may need a bit of guidance and probably some help blowing up the balloon
- Thin white card or thick paper
- Childrens' ready mixed paint
- A balloon
- A paper plate
- Choose a colour of paint and drop a small blob onto the paper plate
- Add more colours close by and spread the paint out a little
- Blow a little air into the balloon and tie it off. You don't need it blown up big.
- Dip the balloon into the paint
- Now use the paint on the balloon to print a colourful circle. The more you press the bigger your circle will be
- You may find that you can get up to 4 prints for each dip
- Keep dipping and printing...
- ...until you have filled the card.
Be patient now and wait until it is completely dry before you continue
- Once dry you can cut the card into strips
- And for a more professional looking finish, round off the corners
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.