Banana Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies have no added sugar in them. Yet they are sweet tasting and probably the best all-around cookie recipe I have found.
A friend posted it to my page on facebook, and I have only changed it slightly.
- 3 Ripe, Mashed bananas or 1 large jar of baby food bananas
- 1/3 cup applesauce or 1/3 cup of baby food applesauce
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon (not sugar cinnamon)
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spoon out onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 - 30 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.