Banana Blueberry Muffins
I got this recipe from the owner of a gym. They are very healthy and have no added sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: Owner of a local gym
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed in a strainer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine the banana, egg whites, water and oil in a bowl.
- Add the flour, baking soda and baking powder and combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide evenly among the 18 tins.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!