One-Bowl Blueberry Muffins
Making delectable blueberry muffins doesn't require dirtying many dishes. This is a guide about one-bowl blueberry muffins
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are really delicious. There are less bowls to clean up by using the measuring cup to mix your liquid ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10 muffins
Source: Facebook cooking group
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar (I used Truvia brown sugar blend)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6-8 oz blueberries (if frozen, do not thaw)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add oil to a 1 cup or larger measuring cup. Add the egg. Fill to 1 cup measurement with milk. Add vanilla. Whisk to blend.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix with fork until combined, but don't overmix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide into 10 muffin tins. Put some water in unused muffin tins.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until done.
- Cool on wire rack. Can be frozen for 3 months.
In This Guide