One-Bowl Blueberry Muffins
These are really delicious. There are less bowls to clean up by using the measuring cup to mix your liquid ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10 muffins
Source: Facebook cooking group
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar (I used Truvia brown sugar blend)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6-8 oz blueberries (if frozen, do not thaw)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add oil to a 1 cup or larger measuring cup. Add the egg. Fill to 1 cup measurement with milk. Add vanilla. Whisk to blend.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix with fork until combined, but don't overmix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide into 10 muffin tins. Put some water in unused muffin tins.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until done.
- Cool on wire rack. Can be frozen for 3 months.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!