Bandaid Tip for Kids

My kids go through so many bandaids! It will end up being costly if I was to purchase the cute kid character bandaids they prefer versus using regular bandaids.

Instead, I improvised and buy regular bandaids (you get more for your value) and have my kids select their choice of sticker to place on the bandaid! This makes it a more personalized option since they get to select their own sticker that's available in front of them versus sometimes getting fussy if the bandaid on on the bandaid box is no longer available since it's been used already.

Plus, we always have a ton of stickers on hand from the dollar section so it works out and is cheaper! The stickers have other purposes too for arts and crafts or just for fun. It's a win/win situation. :)