Barbecue Flavored Fries
Similar in flavor to BBQ flavored potato chips, these fries are a delicious change from regular French fries. Try using your air fryer for these.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These homemade fries are seasoned with a fantastically zesty barbecue seasoning. This is very similar to the flavoring of barbecue chips. In fact, use this seasoning recipe to use on things like chips and dips. I used my air fryer to make these fries, but you can also just pop them in the oven and cook them a bit longer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp beef bouillon powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Preheat air fryer to 360 F. Cut potatoes into fries then let soak in warm water for 10 minutes. If using oven, preheat to 400 F.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry.
- Toss with a teaspoon of oil.
- Place potatoes into air fryer basket and bake for 15 minutes, tossing once. If using oven, place on baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes, until golden.
- Mix up the spices and really crush down on the brown sugar so it's not lumpy.
- Toss fries with barbecue seasoning until evenly coated. Serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.