Pet PagesPets

BayLee Boo Boo (Golden Corgi)

Your Pet's Age
8 years, estimated

Your Pet's Breed
Golden Corgi or Corgen - Golden Retriever/Corgi mix

How and when did you get your pet?
I adopted this sweet girl at our local shelter on April 15, 2016. This is a picture of her on her "Got You" day. I asked the shelter what they could tell me about her, and they told me she had been dumped out of a car and the owner took off. She had been at the shelter a while due to her age. I took one look at her and my heart melted. She is such a good girl and so loved. I always tell her " I don't know how your story began, but I sure know how it will end. You are in your "furever" home."

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Camping, walks, sniffing, and begging for treats. She also loves to ride in the car and go to the local ice cream shop and get a "pup cup" of ice cream.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She helped heal my heart after our dog of 10 years passed away. I don't know how anyone could be so cruel as to dump her out of a car and keep going. She has been a blessing of love to my family.

She looks so sweet. Just want to give her a hug.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is so sweet. She loves to be hugged and made over. Love it when she comes to our house.

Reply Like this photo? 1
Anonymous

We really enjoy when BayLee comes back into the shelter so we can see how well she is doing and how happy she is !! She is such a wonderful good girl !! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you! She has been a gift of love! I always tell her, " I am so happy we found each other"

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful girl!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much for your votes! BayLee will be so excited to take the winnings to purchase items to give back to our local dog shelter In hopes the other dogs can find their "furever" happy homes and be as loved as she is.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you for your votes for BayLee. The $50.00 amazon gift card was used to purchase harness sets, dog collar and leashes for our local dog shelter that BayLee was adopted from.

We just wanted to share the love. Thank you so much Thrifty Fun for making that possible. We love your website. Blessings from The Kennedy's and BayLee Boo Boo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks for sharing and for your donation to the shelter. BayLee is a sweetheart. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

thanks for giving her a good home,how could such a sweet dog be dumped,shame on them

Reply Like this photo? Yes