Beaded Pendant from Drink Can
Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts
October 3, 2021
Instead of trashing a drink can, make a pendant out of it. This is fairly easy and quickly to make. You can use beads in different colors. This pendant can be a nice gift.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Pendant with a diameter of about 2.1 inches
- empty drink can
- wire 0.8 mm diameter, I used copper wire from an old transformer
- beads, I used brown goldstone chips with holes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldstone_(glass)
- scissors for metal
- pliers and wire cutters
- Cut a round rim from the top of the soda can. Trim and sand the edges.
- String the beads onto the wire.
- Attach the end of the wire to the round rim. Wrap the wire around the round rim, distributing the beads.
- Make a loop.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.