Beaded Safety Pin Bracelet
These colorful safety pin bracelets make a great kids' craft, perfect for boring summer days. Adults will love them too.
Total Time: 1 hour
- seed beads
- safety pins
- elastic cording
- lighter, optional
- Take a safety pin open it, put seed beads onto the pointy end, leaving enough room to close the pin.
- Repeat until you have enough decorated pins to go around your wrist. A child's bracelet uses around 50 pins.
- Cut two pieces of elastic cording that are each about 3 inches longer than the circumference of your wrist.
- Tie a knot towards the end of each piece of cording. Then begin stringing the pins. Alternate the direction of the pins as shown in the photos below.
- Test fit your bracelet. Then tie the cording ends together at the top and bottom. Cut off the excess cording and use a lighter to singe the ends.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.