BeddingDecorating

Bedding to Coordinate with Curtains

I am about to purchase expensive silk sheer curtain panels. Their are a rust copper color, embroidered with gold whimsical bees. I just adore this curtain and must make it floor to ceiling for a lofty look and feel, also to cover up the ugly blinds on the window and patio door.

I anticipate a much needed warmth to the other wise stark white walls and am limited as renter to make serious alterations otherwise. I also anticipate an expensive bed frame, best engineered in a natural stain. Minimalistic, but high quality, no bed skirts, to cover up, all must stay lofty and functional.
Which bedding accessories would work best? I am thinking of stone colored basics and of adding pop it with copper/rust whimsical pillows or such to reflect my beloved curtains. Please advise, thanks.

Never underestimate a nice, simple canopy or mosquito net to add an exotic yet minimalist look. The nice gold curtains, as well as the simple wood bed really invite this. In general, thanks to the gold and naturalistic looks, things that look exotic or far-Eastern would look fabulous - Indian patterns with gold, tassels, and throughout the room bronze elephants and other Hindu themed things would look really great. Or maybe move away from the Far East and go for a safari look and feel, like the aformentioned mosquito net and maybe an old-looking steamer trunk at the foot of the bed https://www.pin  362359310107595/