Choosing Bedding for a Sleigh Bed?

Category Bedding
It can be difficult to use some types of bedding with bed frames that include side rails in addition to the head and foot boards. This is a page about choosing bedding for a sleigh bed.

I just bought a sleigh bed with the footboard and also a board on each side of the bed (one end is attached to the headboard and the end is attached to the footboard). Now I am having problems trying to get my dust ruffle and comforter to fit properly. The dust ruffle will not fit right because of the side boards and the comforter won't fit properly because of the footboard. Do you have any suggestions or would it be easier to use a bedspread?

By Onesummer

Answers

The decorating shows that I have seen on TV, when they have that type of bed, they don't use a dust ruffle, and usually tuck the sides of the comforter under the edge of the mattress.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BeddingJuly 14, 2014
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Choosing-Bedding-for-a-Sleigh-Bed.html