Beefy Cheese Ball
You just mix up the cream cheese and the pastrami and eat this on crackers or you could use celery sticks or dip carrot sticks into it as a dip.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 package Deli ultra thin pastrami, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- assorted crackers, celery stick or carrot sticks one of the three
- In a bowl combine and mix well the first four ingredients. These would be cheese, meat, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Shape into a ball and place on serving dish. Serve with assorted crackers, celery sticks or carrot sticks.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!