This brownie recipe is as easy as a mix, but much better!
Total Time: 25 min prep; 30 min bake
Yield: 1 8-inch square pan
Source: adapted from allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (I always use vanilla paste, for more flavor)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan. I used this recipe for my brownie bowls*, so I greased and floured muffin tins.
- In microwave, melt butter.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Spread the batter into the pan (I put the batter into the muffin tins).
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Do not overcook.
*Here is the link to my brownie bowls: Brownie Bowls
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!