Brownie Pie Recipes
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
July 29, 2014
So good! There probably won't be any leftovers!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup fudge, caramel sauce, or ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- 1 whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9x1 1/2 inch round cake pan.
- Bake around 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately after baking, prick holes in pie with toothpick. Spread fudge or caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped Chocolate Mini Baking Bits. Cool completely.
- Beat on high speed the whipping cream and powdered sugar in a chilled bowl 'til stiff. Spread over fudge sauce. If you want, take the fudge sauce and drizzle over the top.
- Top with Chocolate Mini Baking Bits just before serving. Refrigerate any remaining pie.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
October 24, 2008
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine hot water and coffee granules; set aside. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1/2 cup coffee mixture and egg.
Mix until dry ingredients are moistened.Read More...
Grease 9 in. pie plates. Beat egg whites and salt until frothy. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until stiff peaks are formed. Blend in vanilla. Gently fold in chocolate cookie crumbs and nuts...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.