Best Top Coat for Painted Kitchen Countertops

I am going to paint my kitchen countertops. What is the best (inexpensive) top coat to use? I already painted my bathroom countertop and used polyurethane (from a video I had watched), but it doesn't seem to work well. I want the best finish for the kitchen.

It depends on what the countertops were made of. There are different types of paints for different surfaces. Once you know the surface you can go to any home improvement store and buy the right paint.

You may want to go to your local home improvement and speak to someone who is highly experienced for their opinion :)

I would suggest you take pictures of your kitchen (include pictures countertops and the back wall and any splash board/tile also) and take them to either Lowe's, Home Depot or any of several paint supply stores as they will be able to tell you exactly how to do this as well as what type of paint to use.

Be sure pictures show the countertops clearly or they may not be able to help you.
You mentioned "inexpensive" but that is not a good idea when talking about countertops as they have to take a lot of daily "abuse" so you should think about getting the best type of paint for this project.
You also need to purchase very good brushes so the job will go smoothly.

Home Depot also has several online tutorials and leaflets for projects like this so be sure to ask about these.

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJanuary 3, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻