Biolage Conditioning Balm for Dry Hair

My mom owns a salon. I have used every product under the sun. Do this for dry hair.

Go to your local salon and purchase Biolage conditioning balm. Once a week, apply generously to the end of your hair. I usually start half way down from the top of my head, all the way to the ends. Be sure to saturate but not to the point of dripping. This is a thick conditioner and it shouldn't drip.

After applying, twist your hair up in a clippy and leave up for at least an hour. You can put a plastic cap over your hair and clip tight then use a blow dryer if you want. Either way, your hair will become healthy and beautiful in no time. Mine did!

This is especially great if you use hot rollers everyday or color your hair. :) Let me know how this works for you!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsFebruary 16, 2015
🎃
🍂