Bleach Turned Turned T-shirt Blue

I got bleach on a Raglan tee and it turned light blue what can or should I do?

Bleach removes color so the light blue is permanent unless you dye the shirt. If the bleach areas are light blue and the rest of the shirt is the original blue, dying will only result in various color changes.

If it is just a spot or two, sometimes it is possible to colour the spot with permanent marker. If it is the whole shirt, and just an different colour, you could just wear it as is, or redye with a darker colour -- if it is the whole shirt. However, dying is a bit of a gamble -- sometimes you get lovely results and sometimes it is yucky! If if is a large blotchy spot, you could try dye remover, and then redye. However, unless this is a particularly valuable tee shirt, I'd just wear it for yard work, and call it lesson learned to be more careful with bleach.

got bleach splasher on my lovely green trousers....any thought's on how I can salvage them please ?